Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 3: Week 15

Happy Saturday and almost a month into quarantine. I'm pretty sure I stopped going to work on March 13th. This is not how I thought the past few months would go but I'm sure no one did.

This week was so-so. I'm struggling somewhere between wanting to be productive and wanting to lay in my bed and do nothing. It feels like I'm two different people and I can't quite wrap my finger around it. Being in the epicenter of the virus, it's really jarring to hear first-hand accounts of what the hospitals are like and how many people I know/know of are losing loved ones to this. Mass graves are being dug and freezers are holding bodies on the streets outside of the hospitals. It's just a lot to wrap your mind around.

While I have my productive moments, it's still hard sometimes to sit down at my desk and churn a blog out. I have so many ideas and in theory, a lot of motivation but physically, sometimes I can't make myself do it which is why this post is coming on a Saturday night and why there were hardly any posts this week. I vow to always be better but sometimes I just can't. I'm trying to work on it though, for myself.

Quarantine is not a productivity contest but I feel good when I'm doing something, or when I feel like I accomplished at least one task.

For example, this morning I woke up very late (11:30 AM to be exact) after not sleeping all night and immediately cleaned my room, changed my sheets, and spend a good hour or so cleaning under my bed (lifted my mattress and box spring to vacuum UNDER MY BED) and changed some summer & winter clothes in my closet. After that, I felt like I got hit by a truck and showered, did my hair and took a nap.

Tomorrow is Easter and for the first time in my entire life, I won't be celebrating with my whole family. I'll be with my mom and my sister and we'll have a traditional Italian Easter meal but it's just weird.

I hope you are all staying safe & healthy, and staying sane because I know this is hard for everyone.


Links I Loved



What You Missed on Royally Pink


What I Bought This Week

I wasn't that bad this week and I know next week I will be even better. I'm finally getting all the shopping out of my system and can focus on what I have instead of what I don't. I had been waiting for months for this Miranda Frye ring to be back in stock so I finally scooped it up and I can't wait for it to arrive! 

I also needed to stock up on my Good Patch wellness patches. I'm working on an article for Fab Fit Fun on these but stay tuned for a blog report as well! 

Lilly Pulitzer is currently 30% off so I had to pick up a little something! Also, I've been busting for a Crislu Disney piece and picked this up. I can't wait to wear it every day!

I hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend!
xoxo
B