Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

My Picks for the Sephora VIB Sale | April 2020

Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year... the Sephora VIB Sale! Rouge gets 20% off, VIB 15% and Beauty Insider gets 10% but either way, it's a discount from Sephora. We might not be wearing a lot of makeup right now, but if you can afford it, it's a nice way to treat yourself.



My aunt got me a gift card for Easter so combine that with the discount and I'm all set. As of right now, I'm only going to pick up a few Charlotte Tilbury items I've had my eye on (see below) but I wanted to do a dedicated post of all my favorite items that are worth the spend.


I went back through my Sephora purchases over the past year or so and picked my favorite products that I've repurchased and/or use daily.

What are you going to be picking up during the sale?