Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 3: Week 17

I listened to Governor Cuomo's daily briefing this morning and he informed us that we are on day 56 of the Coronavirus pandemic. Personally, I am on day 43 of lockdown and I really don't see an end in sight. I don't know what the future holds, no one does and there is nothing more stressful on the human brain than that feeling.

I was fine this week, a little under the weather, a little confused, and just waiting for the weekend. I just needed to decompress, a day to do nothing, and to let my brain heal. In the first half of the week, I was incredibly nauseous and couldn't keep anything but seltzer and saltines down. Then, I spent the second half of the week with vertigo and incredibly confused. Allergies were on the fritz and I couldn't breathe. It just wasn't a good week but nothing a lot of sleep couldn't fix.

Today is a day of errands, a nice walk around the neighborhood, and perhaps working on some content. I need to shift my mindset and get in the groove again.

I hope you are all staying sane, safe, and healthy.



Now, for the links of the week...

Links I Loved


What You Missed on Royally Pink

I was pretty good and only placed another Sephora order!