Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Lilly Agenda Lovin'

Yesterday, all Lilly girls woke up to a beautiful email in their inbox. It's the day that we await with great joy every single year- the news that the happiest day of the year had arrived.

The new prints for the Lilly Pulitzer 2013-2014 agendas have been revealed! 



There are six great new prints for the large agendas, four prints for the small agendas, three for the jumbo agendas, and a brand new planner--the Luxe agendas.

The Luxe agendas are pretty cool; they're not spiral but with a beautiful hardcover, gold pages, and a fabric bookmark. 



The prints for all the planners are beautiful, as usual. I've already picked mine out and cannot wait to order it!

A large agenda in Tusk in the Sun has caught my eye and I'm in love.  The elephants, the navy blue and pink--it's the perfect Lilly planner for me. 



I also loved the Lucky Charms in Navy pattern but I really don't want the Jumbo agenda--it's too big for me. 

I've been waiting for this day since I grew bored of my current Lilly planner and I'm so pleased with all the prints.

Happy Lilly Agenda Day!