Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday

Another monday, another week, another fresh mani.

I have a terrible problem with constantly switching my polish, even if the polish isn't chipped or smuged. I just love a fresh nail color, always.

This week, the color is courtesy of my roommate and her nail polish obsession. She purchased one of the Essie Spring 2013 Madison Ave-hue Collection.

When I first saw these polishes, I flipped but never purchased. WOMP WOMP. That's why I was so excited when I saw that my roomie did in fact jump on that Spring Collection train and purchased the lovely blue shade of Avenue Maintain. 


The color is a little darker in the picture because in person, it's much more of a sky blue. The formula in this polish is also fabulous, one of the best Essie I've tried in a while.

I'm simply obsessed with this color and I might have to go out and add it to my own personal collection.