Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Twirly Twirl

My Kate Spade obsession has been growing with each day. I love everything about the brand, from the clothes to the leather goods, to the jewelry but I also adore the message that they send out. 

I just feel so good whenever I read a cute Kate Spade quote or see something inspiring from them. They make me feel good!

When I found out that Kate Spade was coming out with a perfume, I was thrilled. I knew I had to get my hands on it because if Kate Spade's name is plastered on the front of a bottle, you know that it's good quality and probably smells amazing. I hold them to a very high standard. 



"Twirl" sounded like such a whimsical, fruity, and fun name so the smell had to match that meaning. I was dying to get my hands on a bottle when it was first released a few months back but my bank account didn't feel the same. 

That is why when I found out that I got a sample of "twirl" in my Birchbox, I knew the fragrance gods were watching over me. I used the entire sample bottle and it was everything I expected. The smell was fruity and fun but with a bit of sultry feel. It's a great smell for the day or a casual night and perfect for the summertime!

Over Easter Break I was in Marshalls doing some shopping when I stumbled upon the accessories section, because God forbid I ever enter a store without going toward the accessories. There, behold my little eye, was a $15 bottle of "twirl". It was fate, I had to get it.

Ever since then, I've used it everyday and I got so many compliments on it! The bottle is almost finished but I'm planning on making another trip to Marshalls or a different discount department store when I head home for the summer to scrounger up another bottle, this time in a bigger size!

Also, I'm dying to try Kate Spade's newest perfume, "Live Colorfully"--that sounds like a great scent!

What's your favorite scent?