Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday

The first manicure monday of summer vacation! After moving boxes and furniture out of my dorm, my nails were in desperate need of some R&R.

When I arrived home, my sister's nails were perfectly put with the most gorgeous color I've ever seen. It was the perfect summer orange-coral and I needed to get my hands on it.

I was in luck because my sister bought the color at the drugstore so I was in perfect company.



The color is Essie's Tarte Deco. It's an older color, from the Spring 2010 collection, I believe. I've probably seen it before but to me it was brand new.

If it was possible to be in love with a nail color, this would be it. It's not too orange but not too pink or coral. It's the perfect combination of all the best summer colors.

Against tan skin, Tarte Deco is sure to look even more gorgeous. This is SO my new summer color, I'm so excited!