Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks + Thoughts | 2018


It's the most wonderful time of the year where your favorite bloggers do 100 try on hauls.

Yes, it's the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

I have been shopping the sale obsessively for the past three years, since opening my Nordstrom credit card. I don't think the sale is a must shop for certain things, and sometimes I'd rather just pay full price than deal with the headache of the sale. 

The sale stresses me out to no end. I don't like feeling pressured to buy things that I may want in the future to just get a deal. 

I'm not in fall mode yet and I don't know what I will want in a few months so this year, I decided to not go crazy. I don't know what fall clothes I need and there are no shoes or handbags I'm really lusting after - -I don't want to get caught in the cycle of buying things I don't need just because they're on sale.

I did that last year and bought a velvet smoking jacket that I never wore; it still had the tags on it when I took it to Nordstrom to return last month. 

A lot of the clothes I love from Nordstrom are Leith, Halogen or Calson and those are on the cheaper side, therefore I'll wait to buy a majority of the items. 

What I DO shop are essentials and beauty -- the beauty deals are always pretty cool and a lot of the items available are exclusive kits and colors so it's the only time to get certain items.

Below is everything I ordered so far; my favorite Zella leggings are on sale and I wasn't expecting that so I will be stocking up.

I love a good Diptyque set; I got one during the sale last year but this year I decided to do half fragrance and half candles. I also scored a mini Voluspa Maison candle set as I've been lusting after them for a while.

What I am planning on getting in the beauty category is the Makeup Eraser set (these are amazing and I love to stock up. Also, the designs are ADORABLE) and the YSL Lip Set. I've been wanting these lip balms forever so what better time to get them?

*As I was writing this the Makeup Eraser set SOLD OUT! However, Nordstrom is notorious for restocking items throughout the anniversary sale, so keep an eye out!  






Below are some other items I have my eye on!





What are your thoughts on the NSale? Will you be picking anything up?
xoxo
B