Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 28

The week after a holiday is always the hardest, and it's even harder when you launch a new foundation at work! YUP, Filter First Luminous Foundation by Laura Geller was released on Sunday and I've been nonstop working on it. It was stressful but really exciting -- we've never had a launch this big and the foundation is BOMB. UGH I am obsessed but more to come later on that...

I was working from home yesterday because I felt so run down and so sick -- I almost feel like I'm getting an ear infection because my teeth hurt so bad. It's very odd.

Today I have a Summer Friday, and a doctor's appointment and a few errands to run. Then I have plans all weekend which is nice, but of course I will still find time to relax and unwind. Next week I head to the Taylor Swift concert and I am so excited, it almost doesn't feel real. I saw her on the Speak Now tour and it was life changing -- the Reputation Tour has been getting rave reviews so I doubt I will be disappointed.

In other blogging news, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale started for card holders yesterday. I shopped the sale all day with so many issues and for once, it was honestly getting on my nerves. Working in E-Commerce Retail, I understand a lot of what goes on behind the scenes but for a company as big as Nordstrom to have problems year after year, it's a little frustrating.

I will be doing my own Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post as usual but once I figure out what I'm getting/what I'm keeping. I don't like to tell you what YOU should get because there are a lot of bloggers already doing that -- I want to show you what I'm getting and loving. However, I may give you my thoughts on a few handbag & beauty deals because you know those are my expert areas!

*There are a lot of good beauty deals, more than usual and I think I'll definitely be shopping beauty more than anything this year.



For now, let's get into what I was loving this week:


What You Missed on Royally Pink:
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B