Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 27

This was such an odd, long yet short week. As mentioned previously I was off from last Friday to yesterday. The long weekend + holiday really threw me for a loop. Combine that with oversleeping TWO hours yesterday and being late for work, plus a near empty office and I'm really off my groove.

I'm back at work today, getting things done and preparing for another week. I feel like I just got off a weekend, it's very weird but I feel very relaxed which is always the goal.

I'm happy it's July and it's finally feeling like summer; the heat has been intense the past week and while I usually hate the hot weather, I haven't complained much. It's a little refreshing to me, actually.

However, July means only a few months until Fall; July means halfway to Christmas; July means the Nordstrom Anniversary sale ... July isn't that bad of a month! There's a lot of fun stuff happening this month too; a few get togethers with some friends, the Taylor Swift Concert, possibly a conference or two. I'm excited!

I love my new makeup bag. Get it here

Speaking of conferences... if you've been a reader for a while you know how much I love the Her Campus HerConference. I've been to almost every conference since 2012 and that's a pretty cool record in my opinion. It's ideal for college aged women but honestly, I still find it so inspiring even 4 years after graduating.

For the past few years they've been beefing up their Influencer track and I really have been going for that aspect and it's really cool. They have the best speakers, awesome brand sponsors, the best goody bags and I mean, listening to Windsor and the other Her Campus founders is so amazing. I leave there every year truly inspired and full of energy to get after my dreams.

This year the conference is on July 21st & 22nd in NYC -- get your tickets here! 

Now onto the links I loved this week!


Here's what you missed on Royally Pink: 
xoxo
B