Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 29

Thursday night could not have come soon enough. It was a really hard, long week at work and just in life. I was incredibly stressed out and drained all week -- it was just really upsetting and difficult.

I'm happy to be home and to have 3 days off, yet again. Tonight I'm going to the Taylor Swift concert in New Jersey with a few of my friends and I think it'll be a great way to kick off the weekend. Make sure to follow me on Instagram & Twitter to get the play by play of

In the midst of all the stress and nerves, I was really inspired to take the reigns on Royally Pink. I want/need to start thinking of it as a business if I want it to be a business. I have so much to my advantage and I love this blog so much, even when I'm tired and I don't want to write.

I want to make Royally Pink incredible and give all of you unique content. I want to build this blog into something big because I love it, and I want to share my thoughts with everyone on so many topics.

Anyways... we'll see what happens. I've said that before but I really want to stick to it this time.



For now, here's what I loved this week:


What you missed on Royally Pink:
xoxo
B