Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Cute Valentine's Day Items to Buy This Year

I mention this every year but I never have gotten on board with Valentine's Day. I thought it was silly and stupid and unnecessary... and just a holiday to make single girls feel bad about themselves.

However, this year I might be changing my tune. I am currently in a relationship, a new one at that and it's my first real Valentine's Day. I'm not sure what we have planned -- I told him I wanted to be surprised so we'll see what happens. I'm excited to be with someone this Valentine's Day and actually not hate seeing all the lovey-dovey stuff.

I went to Target the other night to shop for my boyfriend and pick up some stuff and it was so nice to be excited about the holiday. I also love giving gifts and picking up little, festive items to make the most of the holiday.

Target, along with so many other retailers have the most adorable Valentine's Day items and I really think that this year, everyone has stepped up their game... or maybe I'm just noticing it more and more into it.

There's so much you can buy for yourself, your girlfriends, your family... for your boyfriend, I have some other things in mind!

valentines day-target-royallypink


xoxo
B