Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up Vol 2: Week 7

Happy Friday! It was a strange, short week for me and I have a beautiful, long weekend ahead of me! Today I'm working from home, yesterday I was off and this weekend is filled with family and friend time.

I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day -- I did; it was lowkey and just like any other day with an abundance of flowers, cupcakes, and chocolate!

For tonight, I'm oddly excited about staying in (as if I don't do that every Friday night) and watching the 20/20 special on Ted Bundy. I think I have to do an entire blog post dedicated to my love and obsession with true crime. Tomorrow I have my baby cousin's Christening and then might hop over to my friend's house for a Galentine's Day party. Sunday, I'm headed out for brunch to celebrate my friend's birthday and Monday is a nice day off! What will you be doing this weekend?

I don't have too much to ramble on about so let's get into what I loved this week!


Links I Loved

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week

I'm still doing really good with not shopping, despite what this section has looked like over the past few weeks. I'm joining a new gym and looking to up my fitness wear game so I picked up a few things from Nordstrom Rack and then couldn't resist looking at J.Crew's New Arrivals

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B