Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Valentine's Day Edition

In my opinion, red nails are just as classic as red lips and sometimes I just get in the mood to rock a beautiful red nail. Red is proven to make you feel confident and more powerful so it's not a surprise that it puts me in a really good mood when I have red nails.

While I don't need an excuse to wear red nail polish, Valentine's Day is just another week out of the year where it is perfectly acceptable and trendy.

I have a lot of red nail polishes in my collection, thanks to all my OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's polishes and some other random colors. Red is a color that can be worn so many different ways and there are so many hues you can wear; from red oranges to a classic, true red to burgundy. When it comes to red, everything is a classic and the possibilities are truly endless.

I have a few glitter reds that I could've worn and the new Essie Valentine's Day collection was very tempting but after some bouts with glitter, I wanted a break.

I love nail polish but never claimed to be a manicurist

I chose my OPI "Case of the Mean Reds" which is probably the most classic true red I own. It's a beautiful, smooth formula that does bleed a little onto the fingers, even if you are very, very careful.

I wanted to feel beautiful and timeless this week so there was really no other choice when it came to choosing my nail polish.

Some other classic reds are Essie A-List, Forever Yummy, and Paint the Gown Red.

What are you wearing on your nails for Valentine's Day?

xoxo
B