Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

What to Get Your Boyfriend for Valentine's Day

I have never bought a Valentine's Day present for a boy. I'm 26 years old and I have never even celebrated Valentine's Day. This year that changes and truthfully, I was stumped as to what to get my boyfriend as a Valentine's Day gift. Birthdays and Christmas are easy and a little different -- for Valentine's Day, you want to make it a little more special in a unique way.

Finding a balance between something your significant other could use but also holds some special meaning and having some thought behind it is tough. I like to think I'm good at gift giving but I don't want every holiday to be lumped together -- does that make sense?

I finally decided on something luxurious and nice, something I definitely could've gotten him for his birthday or Christmas but when it's a Valentine's Day gift, it's just a little sweeter, right? Also, candy, alcohol and baked goods go without question on a sweet, romantic holiday.

On my journey to finding a good, simple Valentine's Day gift I found a few things that I thought could work, so I figured I'd help my girls out in case you were stumped on what to get your guy for cupid's holiday.

valentines day for him-valentinesdaygifts-royallypink

What are your go-to gifts for him on Valentine's Day?