Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up Vol 2: Week 5

Happy Friday! I spent yesterday at the doctors after I couldn't talk because my throat hurt so bad. I'm very susceptible to strep throat so, after three days of pain, I took myself to Urgent Care. I don't have strep or the flu but I do have a little virus meaning I just have a really bad sore throat. I feel so much better after they gave me some liquid steroids so I'm all good.

It's also been super cold in New York, and most of the country this week. I think Chicago was colder than Antartica at one point which is the scariest thing I've ever heard in my life. In New York this week it was -15 degrees and I don't think I've ever been this cold in my life. My legs were numb waiting for the train yesterday, which probably didn't help my sore throat.

I do love a good excuse to cozy up with a good TV show and some soup, which is what I did most of the week.

I don't have anything super fun planned this weekend, just some errands and maybe a movie with my boyfriend (I keep hinting at my relationship and soon I might tell a full story but I'm not ready yet)


Here's what I loved this week:



What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week

I've been really good with not buying too much but this week, I freaked out because I couldn't wear leggings anymore. I wear my Zella leggings every day and this week, it just made me angry. I can't explain it but I was super uncomfortable, felt dirty and was just completely over them. However, I don't like wearing anything else at work because I'm uncomfortable.

I was on a mission to find pants that feel like leggings and found a few that seemed promising. I bought the Gigi Pants and Any Day Pants from J.Crew. I have a few others on my radar and will probably buy them, test them out and do a post for all my other legging girls! 

I also bought this cashmere sweatshirt from J.Crew and restocked my Summer Friday's Jet Lag Mask

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B