Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Beauty in Review: NARS Liquid Blush in Orgasm

In the past few months, I have not purchased that much makeup. Nothing was catching my eye and I was pretty much set with everything I had. The new collections weren't as exciting to me as past ones so I was sitting a lot of new releases out.

That is until I saw NARS was expanding their Orgasm collection. Orgasm is one of the best selling blushes in the world and when I first got my hands on it many moons ago, I was drinking the Kool-Aid. It's a gorgeous color that seems like it would be common enough but it is so utterly perfect. It's a shimmery, peach, pink, coral color that flushes your cheeks with the perfect amount of glow. It's an obsession, a lifestyle...

So, when I saw that NARS was releasing a liquid version of their famous blush shade, as well as a lipstick, I jumped on that train immediately.

My obsession with cream products is making a full-force comeback this summer, just as it did last summer, so I needed to get my hands on this LIQUID (not cream) product.

I ordered both products from Sephora the moment they were available and I've fallen in love.

The blush comes in typical NARS packaging; frosted glass bottle and a matte black cap. There is a handy little pump but I kind of like unscrewing the top and dotting the blush straight from the little spatula.




First off, this baby blends like a dream. I suggest blending fast and not leaving to dry on your cheeks but when you do blend, it's very easy. I take a stippling brush and just swirl and dab lightly on the apples of my cheeks and backwards. It leaves the most perfect flush of color and a very light luminous finish.

There is no glitter or real shimmer to the liquid verison of Orgasm. The color is pretty much identical to the powder verison though.





I haven't tried it yet but I think layering the powder blush on top of the liquid would probbaly look amazing.

My favorite way to wear this blush is with a no makeup makeup look; just a perfect flush of color on your cheeks with some mascara and concealer, and you're set!

I talked about the blush in my latest Youtube video!



All in all, I think this is a must-have for everyone. If you're not into liquid/cream products, I do think you'd still like this because it's very easy to work with and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky feeling behind. If you're not into Orgasm, NARS has a few other colors you can try out! If you're hesistant, ask for a sample in Sephora -- or buy from a place like Sephora or Nordstrom because their return policies are GOLDEN!

This is for sure my favorite product for summer!

What's your beauty product for the summer?
xoxo
B