Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Handbag Review: Kate Spade Cameron Street Blakely

I'm back with another handbag review and we're doing a Kate Spade one! I have (had) a lot of Kate Spade bags in my collection and they are by far my favorite. 

This is a bag that I've had my eye on for so long and finally pulled the plug when it was on sale at the beginning of May. I did 2-day shipping so I could get it to bring on my work trip to Florida and it turned out to be a great asset. 


The Cameron Street Blakely is a typical Kate Spade bag with a bit of an edge; it's on the smaller side of medium, has great structure, sturdy handles, a comfortable shoulder strap, and a front pocket that is so good I need it on all my bags.




I first saw this bag last year (!!) when it was debuted and fell in love immediately. There were a lot of different colors (some which you can find on eBay -- I saw the blue one yesterday and fell in love all over again) and the color I got was not my first choice. I really wanted the porcini/black combination which was a light pink and black color block but that was obviously more expensive. I decided on the purple because I felt it was different and a little outside my comfort zone. 

You may think it doesn't match everything but I wear mostly neutral colors so I find that it goes with most if not all of my outfits.

What I fell in love with was the structure and size of the bag. It's very square, obviously, but the way the sides expand a bit create a more dimensional feeling and I really loved that. I also LOVE the front pocket -- this was super handy on my trip because I kept my important documents and my cell phone in there for easy access. 







As I said before, the bag comes with a shoulder strap and I love that Kate Spade allows you to personalize them now so I may have to scoop a new strap up that matches this little lady. Sometimes the shoulder strap can get annoying and in the way so I like having the option to remove it, which I did over the weekend and LOVED. 

It's nothing special inside, just has two smaller pockets on one side and a larger zip pocket on the other; very standard for any handbag. 

This is the small Cameron Street Blakely but you would be very surprised at what could fit inside. I wish I would've taken a picture of it on my trip because this baby was jam packed full of stuff; makeup bags, water bottles, chargers, agendas, wallets .. the whole nine yards! It didn't lose its shape nor feel too heavy with everything inside. I think that if you bring a normal amount of stuff to work (I do not) this would be a great work bag. The structure keeps it professional while the color makes it fun.

*The color is called crisp linen/lilac petal/mahogany

Honestly, I don't even have any cons to this bag. It's very lightweight, high quality, and just a stunning bag in general. I find it to be super versatile and I have yet to be bored with it. 

Right now, Kate Spade is having 30% off their sale styles and this exact bag is still available so I highly recommend scooping it up! I don't think you'll regret it at all! 

xoxo
B