Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 17

Hello Friday! I'm feeling so much better than I was a few days ago; my cold medicine worked (Alka Seltzer Cold & Flu Nighttime) but it has me feeling very groggy so I apologize if this post is all over the place.

It was a very long/short week and it's throwing me off. I have a love/hate relationship with 4 day work weeks because it crams everything together and is just slightly more stressful, but it's worth it for a long weekend.

I have a decent weekend planned; tomorrow is my cousin's graduation and Sunday I'll probably run to the mall to pick up a few new things (even though I'm not supposed to be shopping)

Credit


I just posted a new Youtube video about my recent J.Crew purchases and how I got dupped by a fake Celine bag!



I don't have much else to ramble on about so here's everything I loved this week:



Here's what you missed on Royally Pink: 
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
B


SaveSave