Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 20

Happy Friday! It felt like a very long week yet short at the same time; I'm very happy for the weekend though, as I always am!

I'm off from work today, a summer Friday; I laid in bed until 1 PM and then went to the gym. I was feeling very lazy and unmotivated but once I got to the gym, I felt awesome. That's two weeks in a row that the gym made me feel good! We may be onto something here...

Tomorrow I was supposed to go to a conference held by Cosmopolitan Magazine but I'm kind of feeling like I want to pass. I've been going, going, going and I just feel like I want this weekend to rest. Also, the idea of going into Manhattan on a day when I don't have to truly exhausts me.

That being said, I'll probably go shopping, go to the cemetery, gym, and run a few errands. I was an anxious mess all week long so I feel like I just need to take some time for myself.

Do I say that every weekend? I feel like I do, but it's true! Self-care is very important to me and my body responds very well to it.



Anyways... below are my links of the week!



What you missed on Royally Pink:
Also, watch my latest Youtube video! 



Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B

SaveSave