Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Blogmas Day 3: Gifts for the Planner in Your Life

I swore I wasn't going to do a gift guide this year but then I was inspired by my own imagination and decided I'd do a few, based on a few different personalities that I think are fun.

Now, these could be gifts for you, or for anyone else but they're definitely gifts for someone who loves to plan; gifts for the type A individual in your life, for those who are always paying strict attention to detail and who always have their ducks in a row *or at least like to*

I am that person; I have 4 different planners and am almost overwhelmed by the number of notebooks I have but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I think planners are the easiest people to shop before because they appreciate the little things that might not seem like gifts to others.  You can go to almost any store and find something whimsical and practical for the planner in your life.

Ted Baker Pen

What are your picks for the planner type?
xoxo
B