Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 43

Another week is over, the first full week of December and we're one day closer to Christmas. Since I hit my twenties, I feel like Christmas has never felt like Christmas but I make the most out of it every year. I thought this year would feel different because I was REALLY looking forward to it, but I am feeling the same.

It just doesn't feel like Christmas. I don't feel like I'm in the Christmas spirit -- maybe because it's a little warmer than usual. I'm doing my best, watching Freeform 25 Days of Christmas & sitting by the Christmas tree, but I feel like I really need to focus on being in the Christmas mood.

Does anyone else feel like that?

The Newsette has a new website & it's so cool!
Sign up here

Also, has anyone else been addicted to playing HQ? I'm in the middle of a game right now and I'm so competitive with myself. I've only gotten up to question 6 on all my games and I get so frustrated -- I just want to win!


Last weekend I went out for my 25th birthday and my goodness, was it a lot of fun. I also got very, very sick so you know it was a good time.



This week, Mercury went into retrograde and boy did I feel it. I've been getting more into astrology lately and I really like it, it's very calming and comforting.



Ok, I will stop rambling... here are my links for the week!



What You Missed on Royally Pink:






Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B