Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Blogmas Day 5: Gift Guide for the Brunch Lover

This can be the brunch lover or the Champagne lover because I am both and as far as I'm concerned, brunch & champs go hand in hand.

My drink of choice is now a mimosa and I can always go for a glass of Champagne whether it's morning, noon, or night.

I think the reason I love brunch so much is that I like day drinking, food, my friends, and being able to come home early. I hate going out at night to a bar... who decided that it was a good idea to go out at 10 PM and come home at 2 or 3? I'd much rather kill a day and come home at 5 or 6 PM. At least you have the rest of the night to relax or do something, that is if you're not too drunk.

Brunch has really become a phenomenon in recent years and there is so much fun, brunch themed items. None of these are really big ticket items but are fun little gifts to get your friends or put in someone's stocking.


xoxo
B