Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 45

This is it! We're two days before Christmas (I'm Italian so our real Christmas celebration is on Christmas Eve) and I cannot wait. I'm off from work and in the true spirit of the season. I started baking last night, I have a Christmas party with my friends tonight, I still have gifts to wrap and tomorrow is a marathon of cooking and baking.

I can't wait to paint my nails red, throw on red lipstick and be festive AF!

This week was a long one... just waiting for Thursday to be over so I can be off for a week and a half. I have some plans but mostly I want to just relax and enjoy my days... and also hit the gym every day (we'll see about that).



I have another Weight Watchers post coming up since they changed the program and boy do I have some thoughts! But let's worry about that after the holidays, shall we?

Next week is all about the best of 2017 and I have some exciting posts planned. As for my December Favorites, I may film a video for that instead of a post since my calendar is booked next week.

For now, I will stop rambling and share my links of the week!



Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy this time with your loved ones!
xoxo
B

SaveSaveSaveSave