Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Blogmas Day 6: Manicure Monday

It's been a while since I've done a Manicure Monday but I got a few new polishes over the past few weeks and I wanted to share one of them.

You'd think that the week before Christmas I'd be rocking red nails and I may change it up this week, but last week it was all about OPI's Iceland Collection. I love how trendy Iceland has become over the past year... it's somewhere I really, really want to go and I never thought that I would.

The shade I've been obsessed with is Less is Norse, which is a dark icy blue. It's not navy but somewhere in that family. It screams winter to me and it has made me feel super cozy and chic, which is how I like my nail polishes.





The formula is really good and I always forget that OPI has some great formulas; I'm just overwhelmed by all the colors so I always opt for the limited edition polishes.

This formula was smooth, and not messy; it lasted a while too. I'd still have it on if I didn't pick at some of the little chips.

The entire Iceland Collection is really gorgeous and it was a tough decision to only buy Less is Norse but the taupe colors are also really pretty-- I may have to go back to Ulta and get them!

What's on your nails this Monday?
xoxo
B