Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: OPI's Grease Collection

It has been quite a while since I did a new Manicure Monday post but I've been in a nail polish mood. This week it's all about a pale pink color from a new OPI collection that has my chills multiplying.

When I saw that OPI was releasing a Grease collection I knew I had to have something from it. Grease is my favorite movie of all time and I have seen it well over 200 times. I first watched it when I was 7 years old and ever since then, I've been in love.

Danny Zuko was my first love and Grease is the reason I fell in love with musicals. Grease means a lot to me and I get very excited when I see/hear other people express their love and appreciation for the iconic movie.

The Grease Collection from OPI is to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the movie and I knew I needed a few (if not all) of the shades.



My first pick was the shade I'm talking about today and that's 'Pink Ladies Rule the School'. Since I purchased this one, I've also purchased 'Frenchie Likes to Kiss' which is a beautiful lavendar shade.

Pink Ladies Rule the School is of course, a gorgeous pink shade. It's a classic, baby/candy pink that is simple but really looks gorgeous on the nails. It's a color that can be worn throughout the year and adds a nice pop of color to a traditional manicure.




The formula is on par with other OPI nail polishes I have tried. It's smooth, easy application, and opaque after just one coat. It dries rather quickly which I can appreciate.

As for chipping, I think this was better than most. It looked good a solid 4-5 days after application so I was quite pleased with that.

I really loved this nail color and I'm excited to try "Frenchie Likes to Kiss" and try to pick up some more colors from this collection!

*The Grease Collection also comes in an Infinite Shine finish, and a Leather Effects finish. I'm interested to maybe try one or two from these collections as well.

 Below is a good overview of the entire collection available on Ulta.com


What is on your nails today?
xoxo
B