Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Roundup: Week 18

Spring is HERE and I am pumped about it. I mean, it might not even be spring but summer because it hit 90 degrees in New York the past two days and it is glorious.

I said it last week when it was first nice out, but I think I am officially excited for the spring and summer. I was off from work yesterday for a dentist appointment and then afterward my mom and I went to my aunt's house and sat in her yard.

summer-spring-ouai-katespade-pvc
How I spent Thursday:
Ouai Son of a Beach Ombre Spray
PVC Amazon Fashion Bag
Kate Spade Sunglasses (similar)
Meghan A Hollywood Princess book

I am nowhere near ready for the warm weather; no pedicure, no tan, and no shoes/clothes that fit me so I wasn't really tanning but enjoying the sun. It was incredible and felt so good! I got a bit of color and it was so refreshing to get some Vitamin D.

I am vowing that this summer I will make the most of it, unlike past years. I want to go to the beach and do more fun things -- this WILL be a good summer.

This weekend will be lowkey; I'll be with friends tonight and then tomorrow is filled with errands and heading to the gym. I've been obsessed with Trader Joe's so definitely expect a post about all my favorite items from TJ's!

Here's everything I've been loving this week:


Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:
B