Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Mother's Day Gifts Under $50

Just like every other blogger on the Internet right now, I'm thinking about Mother's Day. Granted, I already have my Mother's Day gifts purchased (and honestly, I already gave the present to my mom because she is impatient), but I do have some other things planned for the day.



It's pretty hard to buy my mom gifts because she is very particular about what she wants. I always want to be creative with what I get her but she is always so specific. She needs/wants shoes or white jeans, but I want to get her something fun and different.

I usually satisfy us both by getting her what she wants and then a few other little items. This year, I bought her shoes and she took them as soon as they arrived on our doorstep.

For the other gifts, I like to stay under $50 so I can get her multiple items. Sometimes, quantity is better than quality ;)

My mom deserves the world, as all of our mothers do, and I like to really spoil her even though she opposes.

These are a few small things that I think are a good Mother's Day gift -- or really a gift for your mom any day of the year!


If you're not feeling a tangible gift, get your mom a gift certificate to her favorite store or for a manicure & pedicure! A little me time is something all moms deserve and probably want.

xoxo
B