Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 21

We're a little late with the roundup this week but the good news is that it's a holiday weekend! I have been counting down the days to MDW for a few weeks now because I just needed a break... and an excuse to binge watch something.

It's Sunday, it's raining, and I'm on my couch watching Southern Charm: How They Got Here -- thank you Bravo!



So far, this weekend has been better than most. Friday night I went to the Yankee game with my family tree (sorority tree that is) and it was so much fun. I hadn't been to Yankee Stadium in 4 years and I forgot how much I loved it. For the past few years, I've been going to Citi Field because all my friends are Mets fans.

I grew up a Yankee fan and my dad was the biggest Yankee fan so being in Yankee Stadium made me feel very connected to him. At one point I even got emotional and teared up -- it was very weird but it's the little things, right?

Last night I went to the city for my uncle's 60th birthday and it was just a nice night out with my family. That's why now I'm planning on relaxing for the next two days. My anxiety is a little high, but I'm relishing in the fact that I have no plans today and tomorrow.

In the meantime, here are my favorite links of the week:


What You Missed on Royally Pink:

xoxo
B