Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 20 + Royal Wedding Edition

What a weekend!!

It started off very happy on Friday with my sister's college graduation. It was a really bittersweet day because I was so happy to be with my family but I was really sad that my dad wasn't there. Another milestone spent without him really got me worked up.

However, it was a beautiful day and it was interesting to sit through a college graduation without being the one graduating.

I was exhausted after a long day on Friday so I came home, ran a few errands and then passed out around 9:30 AM. Hence why this blog post is coming to you on a Sunday afternoon.

Then, it was time for my Olympics. I woke up at 5 AM on Saturday morning to watch the wedding of the year -- the Royal Wedding.

I didn't do any royal wedding coverage here on the blog but that's why we're talking about it now. I was so excited and so emotional while watching the wedding. I had my tea and scones ready (and some coffee for the American in me) and I watched the first bi-racial woman marry into the Royal Family.

It was a simply magical day and my love for the Royal Family, especially Meghan and Harry (the Duke and Duchess of Sussex) has grown 10x.

Here are some of my favorite moments:


  • All the celebrities from Oprah to George Clooney to Spencer from Pretty Little Liars
  • THE HATS. GIVE ME ALL THE FASCINATORS
  • Princess Charlotte once again stole the show when she turned around to give one last wave to the crowd 
  • Meghan's dress reveal was insane. I loved her dress so much; it was simple, elegant and everything I could ever want. Also, the veil was everything.
  • Meghan walking down the aisle was simply heart stopping. She looked like she was in a movie, a Disney movie to be specific. 
  • All the smiling, laughing and lovey-dovey eyes between the bride and groom

  • That veil lift -- oh just strike me dead.
  • The laughter throughout the church as Harry and Meghan recited their vows made my heart sing

  • The kiss - that kiss was everything. It was a surprise and it was a beat or two too long which was wonderful 

  • The procession throughout the town of Berkshire was truly something out of a fairytale. It was amazing


  • Her 2nd dress for the reception was jaw-dropping! It was beautiful! 

After the royal wedding, I took a nap and then lounged around until it was time to head to the Mets game. It was really gross and rainy out but I had a great time at the game.

Now, it's time to round up my favorite articles about the Royal Wedding! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week ahead!
xoxo
B