Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Essie Valentine's Day Talk Sweet to Me

Happy Valentine's Day week everyone! To celebrate, I finally used my Essie Valentine's Day pink color called "Talk Sweet to Me". If you missed last week's Manicure Monday, I used another Essie V-Day Color called "Don't Be Choco-Late" but this color is much more my speed for actual Valentine's Day.



I was instantly drawn to this color because to me, it looks like the perfect winter pink. It's not too bubblegum, not too ballet, and not too hot. "Talk Sweet to Me" is what I envision as the perfect shade of pink. It is completely on-brand for me and brings so much joy to my life. It's utterly perfect for Valentine's Day and I'm so happy with it.

The formula is pretty darn perfect. There was no bleeding onto the cuticles, it dried to perfection and looks really beautiful on the nails. I love the fact that I don't feel weird wearing this color pink in the winter, and it's on-trend all year round.

I don't have much else to say other than this is a fabulous polish and one of my favorite pinks in my collection.

What are you wearing on your nails this Monday?
xoxo
B