Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Essie Valentine's Day 2020 "Don't Be Choco-Late"

I am very into Valentine's Day this year and I hate that I am because it's just because I have a boyfriend (LOL) but at least I can admit it.

I love the hearts, all the red and pink and all the special beauty collections that come along with this love-filled holiday. I don't remember if Essie has done it in the past, but this year they released a special Valentine's Day Collection, in limited edition packaging and I ate it all up!

I picked up two colors from Ulta a few weeks ago and already used one of them.



"Don't Be Choco-Late" was the color I was instantly drawn to. It's a deep, chocolate brown and I feel like I don't have anything like it but I could very well be wrong. It was just so pretty and resembled a delicious box of Valentine's Day chocolates. I had to have it.

I used it a few weeks ago and it was delectable. It went on smooth as butter and didn't bleed onto my cuticles. It was a normal, awesome Essie shade and it was a pleasure to apply.



What stood out to me was the wear time. It didn't chip for 4-5 days and when it did, there was barely any wear. By the time I was ready to change my nail polish, there was hardly any chips. This was probably one of the longest wearing Essie polishes I've ever used, which is always a good thing.

As we move into the final moments of winter, I need to start wearing my darker colors more and more so I'm sure "Don't Be Choco-Late" will be in heavy rotation.

What is on your nails this Monday? 
xoxo
B