Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Valentine's Day Decor & Gifts For You and Your Valentine(s)

I was never a fan of Valentine's Day when I was single. I was the classically jaded girl who had had her heart broken too many times and thought celebrating a day of love was stupid.

In college, I would wear black on Valentine's Day, get drunk, and hang out with my sorority sisters. One year, my roommates and I even printed out pictures of our exes or boys we hated to love and shot nerf guns at them LOL.

As I've gotten older and now am in a serious relationship, my distaste of Valentine's Day has transformed into a love of the holiday. However, I don't necessarily think it has much to do with my boyfriend but more of the commercial aspect as well as the self-love feeling of the holiday.

I love hearts, the colors red & pink, and everything adorable that comes along with Valentine's Day. I think my mature mind has realized that Valentine's Day isn't just about romantic love but love for your family, friends, and yourself. I also use it as an excuse to buy chocolates, wear clothes & accessories adorned with hearts, and just enjoy everything being pink and red.



That being said, I wanted to share some of my favorite 'Valentine's Day' decor, clothes & accessories... the things that have been making me happy and putting me in the lovey, dovey spirit!

Gifts & Fun Accessories 


Decor (all from Target because that is where it's at this year!)

xoxo 
B