Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 3: Week 9

TGIF if there ever was one! I had a very long week and am happy to be in my bed, watching Riverdale and catching up on other shows. Work was very hectic, in a good way, this week so the weekend is much needed. However, the weekend is going to be packed; wedding dress shopping for my BFF tomorrow during the day, date night tomorrow night and a baby shower Sunday.

I wasn't in the best headspace this week and shopped a little too much. My no-buy was pretty much nonexistent this month and I'm determined to get back on track in March. I was feeling extremely anxious and a little manic so I stress shopped.

On that note, I have done really great at paying off huge chunks of my credit card which was the entire point of the no-buy so it's not a total loss.

Enough babbling, let's get into the roundup.



Links I Loved


What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week

I purchased a new iPad (have been saving up for this) and some other nonsense because I have no self-control. I picked up a new Olive & June nail polish and nail stickers, the Do Not Disturb candle from Evil Queen, two prints from Etsy (Melys and Holly Nichols), this adorable Dumbo keychain and a new duffle from Love Shack Fancy x Stoney Clover Lane. (I got the purple one which is sold out now but you can find other prints on their website) I also went to the SCL sample sale this week and picked up a new flat pouch & some initials patches. 

Whew! That was a lot. Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo
B