Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up, Vol 3: Week 6

Happy Friday! The week didn't feel incredibly long and for that, I am super grateful. It definitely started off rocky... Monday I was really anxious and depressed. I came home from work, got into my bed and under my weighted blanket. I just felt horrible, for no reason.

After a few hours of sulking, I laid with my mom like the baby I am and cried my eyes out. Once I got it out, I felt so much better. Sometimes a good cry is all you need to feel better!

That being said, I have another low-key weekend by myself as my boyfriend is out of town again. I will be seeing my family and baby cousins, as well as going to the gym, making a Shop Rite run and then watching a lot of television. I mentioned it in my podcast episode this week that I need to catch up on Riverdale, Nancy Drew, Legacies, my Bravo shows, and finally watch Miss Americana.

I love slow weekends and I'm really looking forward to another one! Now, let's get into the roundup!



Links to Love

What You Missed on Royally Pink

What I Bought This Week

I did buy a few things as we entered February and am almost near my budget but I just needed some retail therapy. Below is what I bought from Target, as well as a new Snuggle Pillow & a 'Let's Do Brunch' Tray that isn't available online. Check your local dollar spot though! I also needed a refill of my Shiseido Cotton Pads so I picked those up and finally tried out the First Aid Beauty Fab Pharma Hemp Salve (so far, so good) 

I've been feeling my Disney obsession again so I picked up two items from BoxLunch: princess scrunchies and a Tangled wallet



Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B